Wednesday 3 December 2014

A beginning of sorts.

Why, hello! 


After a fair bit of deliberation, I've decided to start writing this blog. 

Mainly because..... hmm. I suppose, it's the 'having a place to write down thoughts and opinions' that seems attractive! 

     I realise that that's what a diary is for, but believe me - I've tried that several times over my years, and it never works out. 

     I think it's because I know I'm the only one - if that - that will ever read it.

What I'd like is to know that someone, wherever they may be, can read what I say - and I may be able to offer advice, support, even help to them!

Bloggers and vloggers have become SO popular recently, it's unreal! But the no. 1 reason behind their success is that they inspire people - affect their readers/viewers, in some way or other. 

I've been thinking about starting an anonymous blog for a while - and the real kick-starter was reading Zoe Sugg's (aka Zoella) new novel, 'Girl Online'. 

Now now, true true - the plot is partly based on how the whole idea can blow up in your face (Eek!), but hey! Why focus on the negatives?! Life's too short. Gi' it a go, laddie.

So this'll be anonymous, in order for me to be completely honest 'n all that. Not that I wouldn't be otherwise - it's just easier to not have to choose what I say in order to please someone else. C'est MON coin de l'Internet!

I'm going to be keeping it real, saying whatever I want to say - just to let you know now, the majority will consist of music, student life, and wee purchases I may have... purchased! - and please do join me! I'd love to read comments and hear your opinions too!

So. I suppose that's all for now... a new beginning, eh? Let's have fun.



Toodles!

Ditsy Diva xx

No comments:

Post a Comment